Licenses on a few things in INN

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Wed Aug 14 05:29:50 UTC 2002

> bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> writes:
>
> > Putting the code where no one will find it is a sure way to find that it
> > has grown stale with disuse and doesn't work with some future version.
>
> I agree and I would worry about that except that I don't think anyone is
> using either of those programs except possibly the original authors.

Not sure what everyone else thinks, but I tend to think we have too
many random, special interest, tools which come as part of INN, though
some are I guess as INN has transitioned from a world which did UUCP
and news batches through to multi-Mb streamed feeds.

--
Alex Kiernan, Principal Engineer, Development, THUS plc