transfering locally posted articles

Lewis Watson lists at visionsix.com
Wed Jan 2 07:56:18 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey M. Vinocur" <jeff at litech.org>
To: "Lewis Watson" <lists at visionsix.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: transfering locally posted articles

> Please email inn-workers at isc.org, not me personally.
>
> (See http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html for why.)
>
> --
> Jeffrey M. Vinocur
> jeff at litech.org

Sorry about that. I did not realize that using reply was sending me to you.
Anyway. I have got the following lines now in news. Ok, uunet never updated
their generic email. I am now sending to the correct
inbound server and I added it to the innfeed file. Now in the news file when
posting
I get:

Jan 2 00:35:41.528 + not-for-mail <aulsdffjkoer9834j.vision.com> 668
inbound.uu.net

I dont know another server to confirm with. Any way to verify this worked?
Thank you.
Lewis