INN newsfeed questions

Afra Ahmad aa4 at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun Jan 6 17:38:19 UTC 2002

Thank you for the quick reply!

Slave mode? In inn.conf, I have xrefslave set to false. This is the only
thing I have found relating to it. The newsgroups being fetched is still
alt.binaries.* and I set max-connections to 8. Any other newsgroup which
is not alt.binaries.* is not coming in at all. My newsgroup file is
fine. This is very odd...

Thank you for the ctlinnd advice. So I presume I must do this with any
change to active?

Thank you

Afra