pamckpasswd

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 9 00:16:31 UTC 2002

Graeme Mathieson <graeme+inn-workers at mathie.cx> writes:

> The very same diff patches cleanly against STABLE apart from
> authprogs/Makefile where the change is pretty obvious.  I don't know if
> you plan to have another 2.3.x release though...

I did; I was going to release one some time ago, but then I ended up
getting really busy, and I also didn't hear back from David Lawrence about
the changes to pgpverify that I wanted to get into the next version.  And
then I ran into some ssh problems.

Still hoping to get back on track with getting another release out, but
things keep conspiring to get in my way.