Looking for method to verify incoming feed

Lewis Watson lists at visionsix.com
Tue Jan 29 21:59:46 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Humes, David G." <David.Humes at jhuapl.edu>
To: <inn-workers at isc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:02 AM
Subject: Looking for method to verify incoming feed

> I am setting up a new incoming feed and am looking for some way to confirm
> that I am receiving articles from that site.  Does inn keep track of where
> articles are fed from and provide any way to view that information?
>
> Thanks.

If you are looking for articles being fed to you by your news provider look
in  the log file news. Each message received should be referneced there. If
you are looking for articles posted by your users, look in the logfile
innfeed.status you should see some reference there to sent articles from
your server to your service provider.

Lewis Watson