Patches from CVS

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Jan 30 21:39:40 UTC 2002

On 30 Jan 2002, Bettina Fink wrote:

> Jeffrey M. Vinocur <jeff at litech.org> wrote:
>
> > I was going to do the patch, but...
> > [Problems with CVS]
>
> Is your patch now in the code?

Yes.

> I ran into that "access: A" thing today
> with both inn-STABLE-20020124 and -20020130 (posting with "Approved"
> header to moderated newgroup rejected "post failed You are not allowed
> to approve postings" despite "access: RPA").

Hrm.  I haven't actually tried to use that code to restrict access; I
don't know if it works or not.  I believe I correctly ported it from
CURRENT, and the code in CURRENT does work.

> I switched back to STABLE-20011201, were it worked (tested a few moments
> ago).

Are you sure?  I believe that release will allow everyone to post Approved
regardless of the presence or absence of "access: A".

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org