can't see articles but after removing the account & recreating, it is ok

kajan kajan at singnet.com.sg
Mon Jul 1 04:36:26 UTC 2002

Hi jeffrey,

I installed a news server with same active file from the old server & feed
the news articles for 7 days to this new server & then changed the dns round
robin to point to new servers.

I am using INN 1.7.2 in Redhat 6.2. I had to use INN 1.7.2 as it support NFS
well.

My new setup is that I have one server to receive articles from upstream &
store the articles.
I also have 2 readers mounting the volumes from the first server.

Regards

Kajan