see rejected articles ?

Asier Beobide asier at sarenet.es
Tue Jul 2 09:55:48 UTC 2002

Hi,
	we are working with INN 2.3.2 and we have one feeder, that feeds us all
the groups.
The thing is that our server was working correctly until one day, articles
stopped coming, not all, but almost all the groups we have in our active file.
Nowadays we only receive 7000 articles per day when before we received ten
times more.

	We have talked to our feeder and they say they are sending all the
articles and none them (that's what they say) nor us have made any changes
in our configuration files.
As far as i can see, we are rejecting quite a lot of articles, though i
suppose it is quite normal, but i would like to check those rejected
articles to see the reason we reject them.
So, my question is, is there any way to see or archive those rejected
articles?? well, i know we have the unwanted.log file, but all the rejected
articles are stored here??
could somebody give me a hint about our situation?? what else to check??...

thanks in advance,

Asier