inn as a news router

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Thu Jul 11 22:34:44 UTC 2002

In article <DADAF19595FEB54494DA4353AF77D1B7873638 at SMF-EXCHANGE.sac.ragingwire.net>,
	"Nicholas Berry" <nberry at ragingwire.com> wrote;

}   1. I do not want to maintain a spool on this system, do I need to have
} any entries in storage.conf?

I'd recommend cnfs rather than timehash.  It takes no
time to expire old articles with the method.  See
storage.conf(5) for more.

}   2. CustomerA wants a peering connection and that only seems to appear
} to work if they're listed in incoming.conf, but I thought they should be
} listed in innfeed.conf (according to man pages and articles about INN).

I'm not sure what do you mean by 'peering connection',
but incoming.conf is used to accept articles, and
innfeed.conf is used to send articles.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou