Rebuild the overview for a single newsgroup

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen larsi at gnus.org
Sun Jul 14 19:53:36 UTC 2002

I've read the man pages and googled around, but I couldn't find any
tool to rebuild the overview for a single newsgroup.  I did find the
following tantalizing message from Russ Allbery (written last July):

> Yeah, understood.  I'm going to write some tools that let you regenerate
> the overview for a single tradspool group on the fly while the server is
> running, but I won't have time to work on this for a bit.

If such a tool existed, it would make running gmane.org so much
easier...

   larsi at gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen