Rebuild the overview for a single newsgroup

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Jul 14 20:20:12 UTC 2002

-> I've read the man pages and googled around, but I couldn't find any
-> tool to rebuild the overview for a single newsgroup.  I did find the
-> following tantalizing message from Russ Allbery (written last July):
->
-> > Yeah, understood.  I'm going to write some tools that let you regenerate
-> > the overview for a single tradspool group on the fly while the server is
-> > running, but I won't have time to work on this for a bit.
->
-> If such a tool existed, it would make running gmane.org so much
-> easier...

expireover had this functionality in previous releases... it has been
removed (I dunno exactly why) But I also think it would be nice to have it
back.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Remember half the people you know are below average.