question: nnrpd standalone mode status

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Jul 15 15:41:08 UTC 2002

Hello,

as long as i upgraded to inn-2.3.3 (even when was advised to use CURRENT -
thanks Joe, but will try later), I see still

- nnrpd binds to 0.0.0.0, not to bindaddress
- nnrpd must be restarted if config changes
- must run nnrpd twice to support ssl
- can't specify nnrpd's port in config

I'd like to ask how does look current in these cases - will upgrading to
current help?

and last:

won't you mind asking me such user questions in devel list? Should I use
news.software.nntp better? or in other place?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.