FreeBSD & setproctitle() info-advise

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sat Jul 20 04:33:43 UTC 2002

In article <ah4b03$2j0$1 at gatekeeper.tmr.com>,
	davidsen at tmr.com (bill davidsen) wrote;

} I would rather see "nnrpd:" dropped everywhere and the TITLEset add it
} on o/s which don't do it for you. Just putting the title in as an arg is
} fine, but some systems will not tell you it's nnrpd, and thus you want
} to add that info. Better to have a single o/s check in the macro def.

We have already two TITLEset() which don't include 'nnrpd'.
Do we still need to check OS type to include 'nnrpd'.  I
mean can we drop 'nnrpd' from TITLEset()'s argument.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou