Articles not sent (repost)

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Fri Jul 26 20:19:45 UTC 2002

In article <20020727.000918.08319609.kondou at isc.org>,
Katsuhiro Kondou  <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> wrote:

| In article <ahrkhn$g9t$1 at gatekeeper.tmr.com>,
| 	davidsen at tmr.com (bill davidsen) wrote;
|
| } | Hm, this should not bring your original problem, since
| } | article will never be queued in the case.
| }
| } Why not?
|
| Ah, I'm sorry that I seemed to misread your first message.
| Now, I understand your situation.  I suspect the problem
| happens by OS specs or bugs which I still can't find.  The
| token is made after article is written.  So, innfeed should
| be able to retrieve article with token.  Sorry for not
| providing useful info.

I was wondering if that release of innfeed was not in all cases
unmapping after sending or errors. The problem seems to happen after a
few days operation, and I was wondering if it eventually ran out of
address space or whatever.

I've started flushing the innfeed regular to start a new process, I'll
watch that and see if the problem goes away.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc