Lost committers message

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Fri Jun 7 13:25:32 UTC 2002

I don't think this ones going to make it out (I was committing at
almost exactly the moment the box hung):

Add support for IHAVE to nnrpd - still some bugs to fix, we don't
report errors correctly when we get lines longer than READline can
cope with.

Add a call to closelog() before quitting.

Fix a bug where the message handlers weren't being set up, in
particular this could cause error messages from the history API to
make it out onto the wire.

Add a -N option to nnrpd to disable filtering.

Update readers.conf with documentation on how to enable IHAVE for a
client.