Errors in nnrpd/post.c

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sun Mar 3 21:47:34 UTC 2002

(There's something wondefully relaxing about eliminating compiler
warnings.)

I have two problems in post.c, and I'm hoping somebody else will know the
code well enough to save me staring at it.

The first is a printf with an inadequate format string -- it's the last
occurrence of "trackposts" in the file (the line numbers are changing
rapidly).  I think maybe it should look just like the sprintf four lines
above it, to make use of all of the arguments?

The second is the variable "result", which only occurs once in the file.
My guess is that it's supposed to say "result = fclose(...)" in the line
immediately above that use, but I don't understand why the fclose isn't
just inside the "if" if that's the case.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org