<cancel...> messages

Pavel V. Knyazev pasha at surnet.ru
Mon Mar 11 11:23:01 UTC 2002

Hello everybody.

I'm running INN 2.3.2 and i don't want nor receive
neither execute or propagate cancel articles.
The most correct way is to ask my peers to not send
these articles to me (as inn.conf manual says).

What is the most correct LOCAL way to do this?

I've set already refusecybercancels=true, but some
sites are working with me in a NO-MSG-CHECK mode,
that is sending me these cancel articles.

What would be happened if i would simply remove
control.cancel newsgroup from active file?

Thanks for your help.

--
Pavel