<cancel...> messages

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Mar 11 11:34:50 UTC 2002

-> I'm running INN 2.3.2 and i don't want nor receive
-> neither execute or propagate cancel articles.
-> The most correct way is to ask my peers to not send
-> these articles to me (as inn.conf manual says).
->
-> What is the most correct LOCAL way to do this?
->
-> I've set already refusecybercancels=true, but some
-> sites are working with me in a NO-MSG-CHECK mode,
-> that is sending me these cancel articles.
->
-> What would be happened if i would simply remove
-> control.cancel newsgroup from active file?

they would come into 'control' newsgroup which is not what you want.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/