INN-STABLE

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Mon Mar 11 14:43:56 UTC 2002

In article <002101c1c8f2$3d9e2620$4201800a at surnet.ru>,
	"Pavel V. Knyazev" <pasha at surnet.ru> wrote;

} How can i be assured that there's NO bugs in stable versions?

You can ask here(inn-workers) :)

} How does the patches come in to the stable tree?

Someone might report a bug or one of developers might find.
Then, one of the developers will fix or apply the patch
which is given by reporter.  You can find some of the real
process from inn-workers archive.

} How are they approved?

Anyone who commits the patch carefully looks the patch
and sometimes he examines by runnig patched one, however
this is an implicit agreement among committers, I believe.

Even though the patch degrades the quality, we try to fix
asap.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou