Newbie Question.... sorry

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Thu Mar 14 00:17:01 UTC 2002

In article <017d01c1cac3$5e0f9ec0$df5fbfcc at roblaptop>,
	"Rob Morin" <rob at team.inter.net> wrote;

} Now I need to allow post to go out to the world like a normal news machine should.....
} :)
}
} Can anyone either tell me how to accomplish this or point me in the right direction of reading material to do this, unfortunately I do not have the time to read through all the docs...

As to reading/posting permission, you need to configure
readers.conf.  And newsfeeds and innfeed.conf need to
be configured to feed locally posted articles to other
news servers.  I think INSTALL is a good start point.
Also sample configurations in each files should tell
you how to setup.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou