Another newbie question, innfeed.....

Rob Morin rob at staff.ca.inter.net
Mon Mar 18 14:54:14 UTC 2002

Hey Thanks for your help...

i seemed to have it workign now... it might have been all this time ...
apperantly i have been testing in a group named mtl.test
my upstream provider di dnot have thi group so it did not propogate!

Also those log file sare in /var/log/news not /usr/local/news/log

:)

Now the only other i have a question for is when posts go out id it through
only one provider or can i do multiple ones... i tried addin ga second one
but i get lock errors....

any ideas??

thanks for all your help

Rob Morin(Mr.Legacy)