New tradindexed implementation now feature-complete

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 19 06:56:34 UTC 2002

The new tradindexed implementation is now feature-complete, although I've
not yet tested expiration (just wrote it today and got it to compile).

Now it's time to expand the recovery tools using the new infrastructure.
The new implementation should also be a good bit more reliable in the
presence of crashes, since it's more aggressive about syncing its memory
data structures to disk.  The recovery stuff should be pretty
straightforward now that this is all untangled and working.  :)

I'll have to figure out a good way of testing expiration; it uses more
infrastructure from the rest of INN so it's a bit trickier.