nnrpd_auth.pl loading issues

Sundaram Divya-QDIVYA1 Divya.Sundaram at motorola.com
Tue Mar 26 03:30:14 UTC 2002

Yes,

I am working on something similar for LDAP and use the following
debugging technique.

In my PERL routine, I have a DEBUG level that, if set, prints
out messages to a LOG file. The routine opnes the Log File,
writes a message and then closes the LogFile. While this is rather
inefficient, it is a good way to test over short periods of time.

With appropriate print statements, what this will show is what
parts of the script are being run and, if you keep tabs also on
the variables, what variables are bing returned.

I would try something like that to see if the perl script is being
correctly called ... also, please ensure that your Perl Modules
are available (I built and used my own Perl even though RH 7.2
have Perl 5.6.0. to ensure that I had FULL control over my perl
installation.

I hope that this helps. Good luck.

Regards

Divya Sundaram ----------------------------- CONDITUR IN PETRA
We don't need more strength, or greater opportunity. What we
need is to use what we have.                  - BASIL S. WALSH
--------- Motorola OneIT -- Enabling the Enterprise ----------