Transfer of messages

Support support at obantec.net
Thu Mar 28 21:23:10 UTC 2002

Hi Russ

Ok so now it says

"Nothing sent -- leaving batchfile alone."

list does now contain a better formatted list (about 200+ lines)

@02003B092C79000C00000000000000000000@
@02003B092FBC000D00000000000000000000@
@02003B093158000E00000000000000000000@
@02003B0931BA000F00000000000000000000@
<snip>

What i don't quite get is how this gets the news articles transferred.

Mark
--
Obantec Support
www.obantec.net