Transfer of messages

Support support at obantec.net
Thu Mar 28 21:56:50 UTC 2002

Hi Russ

Nope this is complete session from telnet

proteus2:/usr/local/news/db$ perl -ne 'chomp; ($a,$b,$_) = split " ";
print"$_\n" if $_' history \
> | tr . / > /usr/local/news/spool/outgoing/list
proteus2:/usr/local/news/db$ /usr/local/news/bin/innxmit news.obantec.net
list
Nothing sent -- leaving batchfile alone.
proteus2:/usr/local/news/db$

I assume the fact that the default groups and history files have been set-up
on new server does not effect transfer?

Mark
--
Obantec Support