Setup readers.conf

Bent Nielsen bent-nielsen at jyde.dk
Fri Mar 29 01:50:40 UTC 2002

I found and have read this thread, but it does not work.

Just to understand how the readers.conf works. Will this fail-statement
allow users to access the server, but when retrieving the list of groups it
will retrieve zero groups or will it not allow access?

auth all {
         hosts: *
         auth: "ckpasswd -f /usr/local/news/db/newspass"
         default: <FAIL>
}

access fail {
         users: "<FAIL>"