[CURRENT-20020321] Control message handling/output

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Fri Mar 29 14:33:45 UTC 2002

In article <a7kvbp$ivt$1 at krell.zikzak.de>,
	Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;

} Why does an ignored newgroup message (for an already existing group)
} got mailed? That's quite irritating (and bothering), if nothing (status,
} tagline etc.) has changed. And what's that "62" in the message body?
} It's the number of "Lines:" as I saw when comparing that mail with other
} mails, but what's the intention of that? And where's the control's body?
}
} Choose one:
}
} [ ] Your setup is broken
} [ ] RTFM
} [ ] Bug
  [*] I'm interested in what is really happen

What the mail says?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou