INN 2.3.3- does it support nnrp.access

Erik Klavon erik at eriq.org
Tue May 7 05:01:21 UTC 2002

kajan

The file you will need is in the samples directory in your inn
distribution: inn/samples/nnrpd_access.pl

In order to use this method of access control, you will need to create
a readers.conf file that contains in an auth group the parameter
"perl_access:". The value you give to this parameter should be the
path to the above script, wherever you decide to put it. For details
on how to do this, see the readers.conf man page. There is a sample
readers.conf in the samples directory that might be of some help.

Erik

--
erik         | "It is idle to think that, by means of words, | Maurice
  kl at von     | any real communication can ever pass | Maeterlinck