new "access" parameter in readers.conf

Ben Rosengart br+inn at panix.com
Wed May 8 21:50:35 UTC 2002

I have two questions about the change in readers.conf in 2.3.3.  In
descending order of importance:

1. How is one supposed to deal with self-moderated groups?

2. When a user is given "Access" access, does this affect all groups,
   or is there a way to limit them to posting Approved headers to the
   group(s) that they moderate?

I think our moderators can be trusted, so #2 is not so important,
but #1 is something I have to resolve before I can put INN 2.3.3
into production on reader machines.

--
Ben Rosengart     (212) 741-4400 x215

1. A robot may not injure entertainment industry profits, or, through inaction,
   allow entertainment industry profits to come to harm.     --Matt McLeod