can't get article via NNTP, can get it via sm...

christian mock cm at tahina.priv.at
Mon May 13 12:56:38 UTC 2002

I do have an article here that I can't get via nntp (neither by message-
ID nor by article number), but sm shows it just fine, so I suppose
it is correctly stored in CNFS:

200 news.tahina.priv.at InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.4.0 (20020419 prerelease) ready (posting ok).
group XXXX.test
211 1615 1822 3583 XXXX.test
article 3575
220 3575 <abm30f$n51$2 at gonzales.woas.net> article

and it just hangs there.

the XOVER command works; HEAD does not.

strace, when nnrpd hangs, says

select(1, [0], NULL, NULL, {516, 260000}

Any hints as to where I should go looking and debugging?

ciao,

cm.

--
** christian mock in vienna, austria -- http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/
...the [APL] Execution Environment (makes me think about sunny walls,