buffindexed.c:1525 Can't malloc 273997900 bytes: Not enough space

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sat May 18 15:51:10 UTC 2002

In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.0205171415040.30388-100000 at pluto.nerdc.ufl.edu>,
	Gautam Das <gautam at ufl.edu> wrote;

} However I still have buffindexed errors, as I see lots and lots of "could
} not open overview for ..." errors. So I am getting ready to move back to
} tradindexed. I am aware of the performance problems with tradindex, but do
} I have another choice?  The general feel I got from several people is to
} stay with tradindexed, as buffindexed and ovdb are not yet ready for primetime.
} Woudl you argue otherwise?

I tend to say it'd be better to move back to tradindexed
for your case.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou