INN 2.x slow accesptance of articles

Day Dreamer jeff at mansukhani.net
Thu May 16 22:58:28 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm using INN 2.x w/ nntpsend, ovchannel, and CNFS w/ two news feeds.
It seem that each feed cannot go over 1-2Mbps each for some reason even
though there is no packet loss or congestion that we are aware of at
each end of in between.  So, I was wondering if there is any other
methods that I can use to speed up the acceptance rate?  The remote
server is experiencing back log to my system but not to others.  Does
INN govern the BW per feed?  If so, how can I increase that?  Any
performance tips would be more than welcome.

Thanks.

This communication is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain trade secrets or other information
that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone
other than the named recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me @
jeff at mansukhani.net.  Thanks