INN 2.x slow accesptance of articles

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sat May 18 15:40:48 UTC 2002

In article <200205162258.g4GMwSk27591 at mail.mansukhani.net>,
	"Day Dreamer" <jeff at mansukhani.net> wrote;

} I'm using INN 2.x w/ nntpsend, ovchannel, and CNFS w/ two news feeds.
} It seem that each feed cannot go over 1-2Mbps each for some reason even
} though there is no packet loss or congestion that we are aware of at
} each end of in between.  So, I was wondering if there is any other
} methods that I can use to speed up the acceptance rate?  The remote
} server is experiencing back log to my system but not to others.  Does
} INN govern the BW per feed?  If so, how can I increase that?  Any
} performance tips would be more than welcome.

Check INND timer: section in news.daily report.  The problem
should be other than innd, unless there are plenty of idle
time.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou