Adding support for PostgreSQL as a storage format

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed May 22 13:22:16 UTC 2002

-> I am planning to add PostgreSQL support as a storage format for articles.
-> While this may seem inappropriate for a news server with a full public
-> feed, the reason I'm doing this is that it's actually for an internal
-> usenet server, which has fairly low traffic and content. Database support
-> will allow us to integrate this with a web interface more easily.

well, wouldn't be better idea to get webased NNTP client?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/