New to INN

Mark Hoover mhoover at nps.k12.va.us
Fri May 31 18:42:49 UTC 2002

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to setup my first newsserver using INN.  I've managed to =
get the server installed, and clients can connect to it and get a listing =
of the newsgroups defined in the active file.  However, what I have not =
been able to figure out is how to tell INN to suck down articles from my =
ISPs news server.

Can anybody please point me to a good resource for configuring INN?  I =
don't need to re-distribute newsgroups out to any other servers, I just =
want to be able to pull it down to my server and have clients post to it.