Schedule (if any) for INN 2.3.4?

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Sep 2 22:37:50 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> writes:
> > Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;
>
> > } INN 2.3.3 has at least one very annoying bug (that virtualhost
> > } stuff described in <20020513125638.GA7215 at tahina.priv.at>) and

Huh.  I can certainly understand not running CURRENT on a production
system, but there's really no reason not to run STABLE.

> > The status of this problem is that we're waiting for
> > Alex's backport, IIRC.
>
> If people feel like there are enough accumulated fixes, I can kick out an
> INN 2.3.4 release once that backport has been finished.

Hmm.  It's been a few months, but there haven't been many changes, have
there?  (Unless some went by without getting commit mail, which wouldn't
surprise me in the least.)

*shrug*  There's really no reason not too, I guess.

(What happens when 2.4 is ready?  Does 2.3 get frozen?)

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org