Schedule (if any) for INN 2.3.4?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 3 00:38:24 UTC 2002

Jeffrey M Vinocur <jeff at litech.org> writes:

> Hmm.  It's been a few months, but there haven't been many changes, have
> there?  (Unless some went by without getting commit mail, which wouldn't
> surprise me in the least.)

Yeah, that was sort of my feeling as well, but I guess if we get a fix for
an annoying bug in, that's as good of a reason as any to make a release.

> *shrug*  There's really no reason not too, I guess.

> (What happens when 2.4 is ready?  Does 2.3 get frozen?)

Yup!  Although we can always put out another release if we find some major
showstopper of a bug (which seems somewhat unlikely, but is always
possible).