Schedule (if any) for INN 2.3.4?

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Wed Sep 4 08:09:51 UTC 2002

Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org> writes:

> In article <al01f5$7mf$2 at krell.zikzak.de>,
> 	Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;
>
> } INN 2.3.3 has at least one very annoying bug (that virtualhost
> } stuff described in <20020513125638.GA7215 at tahina.priv.at>) and
>
> The status of this problem is that we're waiting for Alex's
> backport, IIRC.  I think I can do it instead, when I have time to do
> so.

If you still have your patch, I think thats a better plan, I've been
completely snowed under since we went production with our news server
last week.

FWIW expect to see a whole slew of nnrpd performance stuff committed
soon, plus once I can get it written up some questions about a change
I'd like to make to the overview API.

--
Alex Kiernan, Principal Engineer, Development, THUS plc