Fw: How do you make it work?

ISC News iscnews at northwestcomputer.com
Thu Sep 26 15:51:51 UTC 2002

Rick

I'm no authority, but RPM's usually USUALLY complain about something if it
doesn't work correctly.  Give this a try and see if you can spot the
problem(s).

rpm -ivv inn...    where the 'vv' part puts lots of infomation on the
screen.

If there already is an inn..rpm loaded  ( rpm -q inn ) you can then use:
rpm -Uvv to replace it.

tod