2Re: 502 - You have no permission to talk

Rogerio M. S. Novo rogerio at dr.ufu.br
Mon Aug 4 12:37:17 UTC 2003

I'm in readers.conf......

The problem is very strange, when a try to do telnet in port 119, i receive
the same message.
502 - You have no permission to talk. Goodbye.
The inn don't ask-me abaut my user name and password. I'm using ldap
authentication with pamckpasswd.

--
Rogério Moreno da Silva Novo
UFU - Universidade Federal de Uberlândia