Recovery Help ...

divya at avnika.com divya at avnika.com
Tue Aug 5 21:28:45 UTC 2003

Russ,

Sorry to take up so much of your time.

I actually put the old history file back and ran 'ctlinnd renumber ""'
to renumber the active file. The active file seemed to be unchanged.

There is a group that claims to have 24K articles in it. When I select
it and ask to read the last 100, slrn immediate tells me that there are
no unread articles present.

At this point, I am completely not clear on what is actually going on.

Regards

Divya