2re: perl filter disable...

Rogerio M. S. Novo rogerio at dr.ufu.br
Tue Aug 12 11:11:22 UTC 2003

I checked and the sintaxe of the script is ok.
Maybe the problem isn't in the inn.
I don't know..... Somebody have a ideia.....

Rogerio M S Novo <rogerio at dr.ufu.br> writes:

> I have a problem in my inn server, i don't know what was happen.
> I'm using perl_access in readers.conf but, sudenly i can't access the
> groups.

> Aug 11 08:51:59 marcos nnrpd[1429]: SERVER perl filtering enabled
> Aug 11 08:51:59 marcos nnrpd[1429]: SERVER perl filtering disabled

and that there aren't any problems causing it to die when it's loaded.

--
Russ Allbery (rra at stanford.edu) <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

Rogério Moreno da Silva Novo
UFU - Universidade Federal de Uberlândia