Recovery Help ...

Divya Sundaram divya at avnika.com
Tue Aug 12 12:49:21 UTC 2003

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I believe that it is inn 2.3.2 that RedHat
packages with 7.2.

I think that what I will be doing is setting up another machine
and copying the active file and the spools over from my production
machine and using the "latest" inn on it to see if the behaviour
can be duplicated.

In the meantime, I would like to focus on the following question:
what's the best way to back up the CNFS buffers? This is a very
important question for our Intranet newsgroups that sit in dedicated
2GB CNFS Spools.

Regards

Divya Sundaram ----------------------------- CONDITUR IN PETRA
We don't need more strength, or greater opportunity. What we
need is to use what we have.                  - BASIL S. WALSH