expireover hangs during news.daily

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Fri Aug 29 19:54:17 UTC 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Panagiotis Christias wrote:

> hm, I would consider recompiling & reinstalling inn as a last resort.

Do you still have your original source tree?

If so, recompiling should be very easy, and if you use `make update`
instead of `make install`, all of your configuration files will remain the
same.  All in all, it should be a ten-minute procedure.

> Anyway, in case of another hang I'll get the backtrace. Any other
> suggestion, is ovdb working fine for everybody else? What's your
> opinion for buffindexed instead/versus ovdb?

No idea -- I've only ever used tradindexed.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org