Mailpost

Erik Klavon erik at eriq.org
Fri Aug 29 23:30:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 04:38:11PM -0400, Bill Sellers wrote:
> Is anyone working on mailpost?

I don't know about other people, but there are some things I would
like to see done differently in mailpost. I haven't gotten around to
thinking about those things enough to propose any changes yet. (So
I guess this means I'm volunteering to do some work on mailpost at
some point if no one else is more inclined.)

What did you have in mind?

Erik

--
erik         | "It is idle to think that, by means of words, | Maurice
  kl at von     | any real communication can ever pass | Maeterlinck