Changing default from address?

Daniel Henninger daniel at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 9 03:16:30 UTC 2003

Some of my users are complaining that, in the older install of our news
server, that their address as it shows up in posts came out to be only the
domain (for example: unity.ncsu.edu) whereas nowadays it shows up as
the full hostname (eg: ghidora.unity.ncsu.edu).  I don't see anything in
the config to tell innd to for the email domain to be unity.ncsu.edu.  Am
I just missing something?  (for example, my address should be
daniel at unity.ncsu.edu, not daniel at ghidora.unity.ncsu.edu)

Thanks!

Daniel

--