TODO - xover?

Przemysław Maciuszko sal at agora.pl
Mon Feb 3 08:36:18 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 09:55:39AM +0900, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:

> Unfortunately, you cannot see without modifying the
> source code.

Ugh. That's what I was aware of :(

> Total received size in the session can be seen in the
> line 'artstats ...' of news.notice.  As to posted size,
> it can be determined by collecting Message-ID shown in
> news.notice('post ok ...') and calculating by
> "sm `grephistory 'Message-ID'` | wc -c".

Yes but with thousands of articles per day it will take hours and do a
little INN DoS.

> Doesn't time stats shown in 'artstats ...' and 'overstats ...'
> help?

Unfortunately. It only shows overall. I have some users with (I think) buggy
readers and I don't know why theirs nnrpd take even half of my overall CPU
time :(
Logging xover commands would help a lot...

--
Przemysław Maciuszko
Agora S.A.