Transferring Messages from one News Server to Another.

Nigel Telles ntelles at metrohm.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 19:12:54 UTC 2003

My Apologies the Part for resetting the History was an over sight on my
Part.

On Resetting History as Advised...Task complete. (Moving all articles
from one News server to another.)

Thanks very much for all help given.

Nigel Telles
ntelles at metrohm.co.uk

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Nigel Telles wrote:

> Thanks for the advice but I have already tried that as I am following
> INN 2.x FAQ Section 6.4 which already mentions that setting

Did you read both parts of my response?

If your articles are rejected, look in ~news/log/news for the reason.
If
your articles are refused, it means they were *already* rejected and are

being remembered by the history database; you need to reset history.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org