emergency problem/question

Chuck chuck at sbbsnet.net
Mon Feb 17 16:17:35 UTC 2003

Thank you and Win much for your quick responses. I am sure below will
work. It would be so convenient to have a ctlinnd -d --thread
"threadname"  --group "groupname"

or some such.....

:D

Chuck

--
Chuck

"Windows?? You mean the thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to
a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded
for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company
that can't stand one bit of competition? Oh, that..." -- Lee Clarke