understanding nnrp.access

Praveen Ramaswamy praveen1 at india.hp.com
Thu Dec 9 15:45:13 UTC 2004

Hi,

Can some one tell me what exactly the below line means in nnrp.access.

fakir.india.hp.com:RP:sriram:.issafe.:*,test.internal,!test.csyleads

Now I need to move these rules to readers.conf, but I can do this only after
I understand what exactly above line means.

In fact I cannot see above groups when I list them but they are very much in
active file. Also if I try to access from host fakir, still I am not able to
see these groups. If I guess right I should be able to access these from
host fakir at least right??

Pls help!!

Regards
Praveen R